Click here for more information about our contest.
Don’t forget about the deadline to submit YOUR worst website – coming up this Monday, June 15th. Here’s the next round of terribly bad websites:
Time Magazine decided to try their hand at determining their “5 Worst Websites”. Like PC World, MySpace made the list.
5) eHarmony.com – After taking the time to answer the site’s 436 compatibility questions, what happens if the site delivers terrible recommendations? Is there any hope for you?
4) Evite.com – A useful website, it desperately needs an overhaul to update their clunky system to one that embraces newer media sharing tools and updated scripts.
3) Meez.com – The company insists the app is neither spyware nor adware, but it can still slow your computer down with their lengthy email signatures.
2) MySpace.com – Like PC World, Time feels like the site is too cluttered, too risky, and too much.
1) SecondLife.com – Time Magazine says they’re “sure that somebody out there is enjoying Second Life, but why?” The software takes a long time to load, only to have users experience lag throughout. Time continues to say “The corporate world’s embrace of the place as a venue for staff meetings and training sessions does seem to lend Second Life a layer of legitimacy. But maybe it’s a case of some CEOs trying too hard to be hip.”
What do you think? Are any of these websites worth defending?
Don’t forget to enter your submission – voting begins next week!